Friday, September 10, 2010

Thumbs Up!!




My husband and I have been talking, dreaming, planning a change.  We all have dreams.  Sometimes they are a long time coming.

I was waiting until I was sure, certain, without a doubt positive that things are a go before I dared to believe it myself, let alone to actually post any sort of an announcement or any thing, and I got that confirmation this week.  I heard him, but I waited.   I felt the situation out, just to be sure, and I heard it again.  I waited.  Finally, I said, "Have I heard it, right?  I have gotten the thumbs up?"  and indeed, it is so.  We are going to move.  We are beginning the process.  We are making preparations to go. We are actively seeking rural property and a travel trailer, and we are beginning our new adventure, and our new life!

Ooooo!  Anticipation!
New beginning!
Excitement!
ADVENTURE!

...to be continued.

3 comments:

  1. Tears streaming down my cheeks ... I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see you & your life in person, instead of the blog window :)
    Now you really will be Rhenda from around the benda!!! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Yeah!! (((Loretta!))) I'm excited. The reality is sinking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through your comment on mine, I'm glad you stopped by. It's nice to find other likeminded Christians. Happy Lord's Day!

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete